Fox Self Storage – Now serving the city of Bristol with its self storage needs
Did you know that Bristol is England’s sixth most populated city with a population in 2013 of around 437,492. It is also the eighth most populated city in the whole of the UK, so that is a lot of people who are going to need our self storage services at one time or other. Fox Self Storage of Bristol has something for everyone in terms of self storage solutions. We have a vast client base because people need storage for various reasons at some point in their lives. From homeowners to small businesses to students and large corporations, we are here to help solve your self storage problems.
Fox Self Storage of Bristol offers self storage from as little as 70p a day, which is why our services are valued by some many people. Self storage only arrived on our shores during the 1980’s but since then we have welcomed it into our busy lives and have never looked back. In fact you could say, “How did we ever manage without it?”
Who Uses Self Storage and Why
As mentioned above self storage is used by a cross section of society on a day to day basis. We find that typically self storage is used for many common reasons, like the ones listed below, but it can also be used for more one off reasons also. Below we have detailed why our self storage facility in Bristol is most commonly used.
Self Storage For Households:
- For those of you looking to free up valuable space within your busy home
- For those of you preparing for a house sale and desperately need to de-clutter before your prospective buyers arrive
- For those of you who have sold your old home and are waiting patiently for your new house sale to complete
- For the downsizers going from a large family home to a smaller home when the children have flown the nest
- For those of you who are moving abroad and need self storage solutions in Bristol
- For those of you who have seasonal items that need storing, anything from clothing through to your Christmas decorations
- For those sports fans amongst you who need somewhere to store your bulky leisure equipment when it is not being used
Self Storage for Businesses:
- For the archiving of your files and documents, stored away from the office but easily retrievable if needs be
- Excess and seasonal stock that is only needed occasionally
- Storing office equipment if you are between office moves
- Maybe you are a start up business that needs a small scale distribution location
- Storing your tools and equipment until your next job
Here at Fox Self Storage there is not much that we have not stored previously, but there are some items that we are unable to take, namely flammable products. Please ask one of our helpful staff about your storage requirements and we will be only to happy to assist and advise. With storage space varying from 10sqft to 150sqft we can store almost anything at your convenience.
You don’t have to worry about your prized possessions getting damaged or even stolen as we operate 24 hour CCTV throughout the facility. You are welcome to come and go as you please during opening hours, perfect for those of you who are using our facility to store your stock.
Getting to Us Couldn’t Be Easier!
If you are travelling by train, which many of our student customers are, then you will be pleased to know that we are just a 14 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station. If you feel that you will be unable to walk the journey or if you have too much baggage then jump in a taxi and you will be here in just 4 minutes. For those of you travelling from just outside Bristol you can be with us within 20 minutes of exiting the M4. Conveniently located whichever mode of transport you are using!
We really have thought of it all when it comes to the self storage needs of the people of Bristol and the surrounding areas, so why not visit our self storage facility today and see what we can do for you. Our price match promise is guaranteed so start creating space in your home or office today at prices that you can all afford.
Fox Self Storage has been helping thousands of people across the UK with their storage needs. We are a family run business operating for over forty years so we are a household name that you can trust. We understand how precious your belongings are to you and so you can be rest assured that whilst they are in our facilities they are 100% protected.
If you are interested in our Self Storage service at our Bristol branch then simply call 0117 300 7170 and one of our advisers will be only too happy to help you. We can solve your storage problems immediately.
Bristol and the surrounding areas that we cover –
Brislington, Knowle, Old Market, Redfield, Sandy Park, St Annes, St Georges, St Phillips, Temple Quay, Totterdown